It’s no secret that the outside of your home is just as important as the inside. After all, you can’t enjoy a great interior design if you don’t have a nice exterior to match it. For this reason, outdoor plants and decorations are often used to create an inviting space that’s not only beautiful but also functional. You can even use brise vue vegetal inside your home to create a new look
This article will cover some of the best outdoor plant choices for both indoor and outdoor environments. We’ll discuss their benefits over real plants, how they’re grown, and what you need to know before adding them to your garden or landscape. Keep reading below to learn more!
Benefits Of Artificial Plants
When people think about artificial plants, they imagine something like fake flowers, which aren’t necessarily bad in themselves. However, there are some very good reasons to choose these types of plant life over regular ones. Here are some examples of how they benefit you and your home:
1) They last longer than real plants. While they may look good at first glance, artificial plants can still be damaged by insects and other pests. When you buy artificial plants from stores, you should be able to find them with a warranty so that they don’t cost you much if something happens to them. This is especially true if you want to use them indoors where they will receive direct sunlight.
2) They’re easier to maintain than real plants. It doesn’t take a lot of effort to keep artificial plants looking fresh. You won’t have to water them every day, nor do you have to worry as much about pests eating up your foliage. If you want to add additional color to your yard, artificial plants are excellent options because you can pick up different colors that will suit your style.
3) They’re less expensive than real plants. Although you can sometimes pay hundreds of dollars for high-quality real plant materials, you can get similar results at lesser prices when using artificial plants. In many cases, you can even save money buying these items online instead of going out to the store.
4) They’re safe. Because they’re made from manmade materials such as plastic, acrylics, and polymers, they pose far fewer health risks than natural plants. Even though some people worry about plastic leaching into the environment, studies show that it’s virtually harmless. On top of that, the chemicals used to make artificial plants are generally non-toxic. Plus, there are plenty of organic alternatives available, too.
5) They provide a lot of aesthetic value. If you want to improve your home’s curb appeal, then you might consider buying artificial plants. Many homeowners love these decorative items because they give their houses a modern vibe without breaking the bank.
How To Grow Artificially Planted Plants
One thing that makes these items unique compared to real plants is how they’re designed to grow. Unlike real plants, which come in a variety of sizes, shapes, textures, and heights, artificial plants are usually uniform in size from one plant to the next.
Most of the time, you’ll see them sold pre-grown, which means that they’ve been potted in soil and are ready to go. Some stores offer plants that are already planted in containers. These plants usually require minimal watering once they arrive at their destination.
The following tips and tricks can help you ensure that your artificial plants live long and prosper:
1) Don’t forget to change the water regularly. Most artificial plants come with instructions on how often you should water them. Make sure that you follow these directions exactly so that your plants stay healthy.
2) Use a water filter. If you have a water filter, you don’t have to worry about leaving harmful contaminants in your drinking water. Water filters remove chlorine and heavy metals so that you can drink water with no problem.
3) Choose the right container. When growing artificial plants, you’ll notice that they vary in size depending on the type of material they were molded from. For example, plants made from plastic tend to be smaller while plants made from clay are larger. If you want to plant a particular type of plant, make sure that you purchase the correct sized pot. Otherwise, your plant may die.
4) Pick the right lighting. Like any living thing, artificial plants need light to thrive. Without enough light, they won’t bloom properly and will eventually wither away. In addition, the right lighting can also affect the appearance of your plant. For instance, fluorescent lights are often better than incandescent bulbs because they produce softer, more flattering tones.
If you’re unsure about how to care for your plants, you can always check out our guide on how to care for artificial plants.
What Kinds Of Artificial Plants Are Available?
Now that we’ve discussed why you might consider planting artificial plants, let’s talk about which products you should look for. There are dozens of manufacturers who specialize in creating artificial plants that are perfect for various reasons. The most common types of artificial plants include: