- DONATE your time and/or money to FFAN’s crucial effort TODAY!
- SIGN FFAN’s Food Safety Petition “Say Bye Bye Becquerels! KEEP HARMFUL RADIOACTIVITY OUT OF OUR CHILDREN’S FOOD!”
- SUBMIT Your Comment to the FDA: Insist they lower the acceptable levels of radioactive contaminants allowable in our food supply.
- WRITE A LETTER to your Representative to demand FDA do their jobs to protect our families by monitoring our food supply.
- JOIN FFAN on Facebook to get up-to-date information. Radiation continues to emit from Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plants, affecting the global environment and food supply. Education and awareness are key.
- DONATE $5 TO FFAN TODAY! Help us continue this vital work.
“FFAN is the only group working toward safe food policy in the U.S.due to the ongoing Fukushima catastrophe. Please support their work.”— Peter Montague, Founder & Director of Environmental Research Foundation