There is no doubt that only because of technology people can use electronic gadgets too easily. Otherwise, there would have been no chance for it. In earlier days, the only mode of entertainment was dancing and singing; there was nothing like movies, web series and other entertainment. This was major because there were no such development and people were a little less educated. In the early nineteen fifties and sixties, the era brought forward the concept of gaming. The first video game was the size of a big television with a nice big screen. The game at that time was simple yet interesting.
Video games- Introduction
In today’s time, not the game itself but the simulation is available online, thanks to the technological aspects one has these days. Since then, the era of video games has started, and it has never stopped to date. The games started having multi-level functionality and were run on different platforms like an arcade or PC games. These games were single-player or multiplayer and controlled with a mouse and keyboard or joysticks or the console. The games involved input devices and a user interface that reacted with the user and the output device, such as a monitor and a speaker, to improve the experience.
Benefits of video games
There are many benefits associated with playing video games; some of them are listed below.
- Video games have proven beneficial in maintaining the agility of the body; it was reported that people who used to play games were able to make decisions quickly.
- The part of the brain that deals with memories and perception and the ability to read, learn and write are grey matter, and playing games help produce more of it in the brain.
- As most of the games today are online, involving interaction with people and when one talks to them and plays with them, communication skills develop in an individual.
- However unreal it may seem, the virtual world has a direct impact on the brain, and video games help us with many health benefits.
- The games help us master our reflexes and improves our eye vision too. One becomes persistent while playing these days.
These days many multiplayer games have been introduced in the market, and many have been for a decade and have established themselves as a renowned game like Minecraft. These games help us master video gaming skills and help us nurture the spirit of gaming.
The game requires logging in with the help of account details, and these accounts are generally paid. Still, one can get minecraft full access for free if one plays and wins some initial steps of the games. This not only promotes the game but also creates an interest in the player regarding the game. These free accounts come from the funding borne by the cost of surveys.
These surveys are done by the people playing the paid game online, and it is beneficial for the company and the player. Just keep playing and keep winning prizes and rewards.